THE TOWNSHIP IS NOW ON YOUTUBE
The Charter Township of Alpena now has a YouTube channel which you can subscribe to for all upcoming live streams including township meetings:
THE TOWNSHIP OFFICES ARE STILL CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AND OPERATING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Due to the reemergence of COVID-19 throughout the State and Alpena, the Charter Township of Alpena will be operating by appointment only. Anyone that enters the township building will be screened by MDHHS guidelines and mandated to wear a mask. We do apologize for any potential inconvenience, but we care greatly about the health of our community.
- BOARD OF TRUSTEE MEETINGS: Meetings are open to public, but capped at 10 people. Please refer to the Board of Trustees tab at the top of the website page. Click on the Board of Trustees tab and to the left there is a "Remote Participation Instruction" link. There is also a direct link to the meeting on our agendas OR subscribe to the township YouTube channel for upcoming live streams.
- BILL PAYING: Mail payments, use the lock-box, pay on-line, by appointment, or make payments at HPC, Wolverine or Alpena Alcona Area Credit Unions (either branch).
(989) 356-0297, Ext 3 (Treasurer); (989 )356-0297, Ext 1 (DPW)
- ASSESSING: Appointments suggested for in-person business, call for inquiries or email: email@example.com
(989) 356-0297, Ext 5
- BUILDING PERMITS: Appointments suggested for in-person business, call for inquires or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(989) 356-0297, Ext 4 or (989) 916-3030
If you need any additional assistance you may call (989) 356-0297 for a complete directory of departments.
We appreciate your understanding and wish that we all stay safe through these times.